7 inch lcd vedio greeting cards for hot sale
|Screen Size||Aspect||Size(mm)||Video Resolution|
The play of lcd video brochure greeting card can be activated by auto start on opening, on/off switch, or, motion sensor. Videos can repeat (looping), or remain in standby once playback is complete. Up to 4 hours of video can be stored on a single video brochure.
Memory & Video Play Time (estimate & guide only):
The memory of lcd video brochure greeting card can be 128 MB (up to 7 min), 256 MB (up to 15 min), 512 MB (up to 30 min), 1 GB (up to 60 min), and so on *** Play time is subject to video compression and format used.
Lcd video brochure greeting card is powered by lithium Polymer rechargeable 500 mA with 4 hours continuous playback. Larger batteries up to 8000 mA are available.
There can be several buttons on the lcd video brochure greeting card, such as On/off, video select, play/pause, next/FF, prev/REW, volume up, volume down. You can have up to 10 buttons.
Available lcd video brochure greeting card screen size is 4.3in, 5.0in, 7.0in, & 10.1in screens. Touch control of volume & file directories.
Boot Up/Logo Screen
Usually for the lcd video brochure greeting card, a company logo or product shot which will display for 1-2 seconds while the video is booting up. Or, the logo screen can remain on standby until a video button is selected.
Carton size: 640*350*300MM
G. W.: 18kg.
Quantity of one carton: 75PCS/50PCS
1. When you open the greeting card, it will automatically play the video loop playback. Once it's closed, it will stop playing video.
2. Charge: First, USB ties is inserted to computer and then insert to the card USB interface, which the battery could be charged. During the charging process, the card is closed. The charging time is 3~4 hours.
3. When using the card, it cannot be blended, patted and dropped.
4. You must switch off the video firstly and then connect with the computer.
5. When loading the videos, the video files could be stored to the VIDEO Folder of the removable Disk. We also could copy the data of the LCD card to the computer or U Disk.